September Health Holidays
Every once in a while, it is important to take stock of the various things that happen in our lives. Holidays serve that purpose - to refocus our attention onto things we could be letting slip off our minds. September is a particularly packed month in this regard as there are several health holidays marked around the world.
These could serve as an opportunity to identify the next areas of Clinical Research that professionals could jump into. Not only is this for those already in the field, but also for those looking for a career change or transition. Clinical Research is a rich field that allows for new entrants regardless of their backgrounds.
Some of the health holidays this month that would turn our focus into what could be done in these areas are:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Month
- Baby Safety Month
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Cold and Flu Campaign
- Food Allergy Awareness Month
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month
- Healthy Aging Month
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension Awareness Month
- International Self-Awareness Month
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Awareness Month
- National Alcohol & Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
- National Cholesterol Education Month
- National DNA, Genomics and Stem Cell Education and Awareness Month
- National Food Safety Education Month
- National Menopause Awareness Month
- National Osteopathic Medicine Month
- National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- National Pain Awareness Month
- National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- National Suicide Prevention Month
- Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Awareness Month
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Senior Care Health Month
Taking note of these is important in ensuring that our input makes Clinical Research more rewarding and of service to the needs of society. Once again, this would take any form including supporting those in the field, taking personal initiative to contribute to the cause, joining communities that address these matters to the public, and perhaps even considering a career transition!
Are you interested in knowing more about the Clinical Research industry today? Reach out to us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.